Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Mei - Disappear


A-Mei, 张惠妹, has been my favourite mandarin singer. I don't listen to mandarin songs that often. The tune of this song has been ringing in my head, so I thought I might as well post it on this blog and play it again and again until I get sick of it. Like a remedy I have to remove music ear worms.

So the tune is a bit flat, but when I listen to the lyrics, the song it's entirely a sad song. Basically it's just telling you to drop off your unhappiness and move on with life. What's your interpretation?

And I thought A-Mei looked cool in the final-fantasy-look-a-like costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 - another sunny day

It's mid-week! And the skies are clear blue. Lovely day. The number of new cases hit 300+ yesterday, and we need to wear masks when we...